Monday, June 30, 2008

Better Late than NEVER!!!! TAG!

10 years ago:
I was 8 years old. I had just gotten baptized and was in the third grade. I don't really remember much!

5 things on my to do list:
- english rhetorical essay
- english research paper
- math presentation
- Comp homework
-HAVE FUN!

5 Snacks I enjoy
- Fruit Snacks
- Starbursts
- Pineapple
- Cheese Sandwiches
- Grapes

5 Places I have lived
- Bloomington Hills (St. George)
- Bloomington (St. George)
- I have basically only lived in two houses in St. George

What would I do if I became a Billionaire:
If I became a Billionaire...I would probably buy a good fuel efficient car. I would go to school and invest. I would also give all of my family the money and donate to several different charities.

5 Jobs I've had:
- Babysitting for a summer
- Photographers assistant at the TSS of Southern Utah
- Lab Assistant at Dixie State College
- Business Department at Dixie State College (it hardly counts, it was only for two weeks)

5 Things you don't know about me:
- I am kind of paranoid of the date on the milk carton. (i won't drink it if it is on the date or passed)
- I overthink everything!
- I am really shy unless i know you.
- i have had to have stitches twice because of clumsiness.
- I have eaten alligator and also held one.

I TAG...whoever feels like doing it. :)

2 comments:

Kristen Mortensen said...

I am proud of you for blogging. I have still blogged later than you. I love you so much...don't ever forget that.

EaST said...

Wow, you updated!!! I'm glad.