
Wow, look at me blogging two days in a row. I think all of my sisters are going to die in shock. :) Well yesterday was just a tag so I thought I would post again and update a little of what I have been doing for the past three months. Well I finished Spring semester the beginning of May and then off I went to Wisconsin for about two weeks to visit my sister Stacie and her family.
Up above is one of my favorite and most embarrassing pictures from the vacation. Yes, that is me going down a rolly slide with my two year old nephew scared for my life and he looks just fine. Since then I have just been in Summer School and working. So not too much new adventure. Summer school ends July 11 and I can't wait. I guess that is all for now. Peace out!
1 comment:
I love this picture of you. It is so funny. But it just kind of makes sense, you are kind of a scaredy cat. But I love you for it
Post a Comment