Friday, March 28, 2008

Crocheting Fun!!

Recently I have been crocheting more. It has been a lot of fun. I have learned a lot of new stuff. I have been crocheting since I was really little but never really made anything. Last summer my sister Nicole taught me how to make Hot Pot Holders and it has just sort of taken off from there. I have learned how to make flowers, currently in the process of making scrubbers, baby booties, and dish cloths. I have also learned how to do different stitches and what they are called. I have really enjoyed it, so I thought I would post some pictures of my newest projects.


Below are the Baby Booties I made!





















To the Right are some Hot Pot Holders I made!

3 comments:

Deneille said...

Oooh...Those look fancy! I love the hot pot holders that you made for me. When did you learn how to make booties? I am so glad that you finally updated your blog :) Love you!

todd & nicole said...

I love the little baby booties...you'll have to teach me how to make them.

Celeste said...

hey! how cute!

when i have little babies running around, they should probably be running around on those adorable little booties. perhaps you could put little grippie treads on them? that would be sweet! anyway, your crocheting skills amaze me.