So yesterday for ward ski night I decided to give Snowboarding a try... It was my first ever attempt at any winter sport. Considering my lack of coordination I did okay. I still wasn't great. I went down the mountain two times and both times I needed help from boys to help me up. I could do the actually snowboarding part okay it was the getting up that I had struggles with. It was a lot of fun and I am now extremely sore from the adventure. I have conquered my fear of snowboarding and am now looking for something else to conquer. Peace out!
Down below is a picture of my roommate Ashley and I shortly after we received our Snowboards.

3 comments:
YAY...you updated! I love the picture, and I am so happy that you conquered something new. So what's next? Perhaps skydiving? Ha ha!
No wonder you don't post too much...
It takes too long for you to type the titles with all the hAlf caPS!
- Ernie :-)
You are one brave girl! You'll have to teach me now... maybe :)
Post a Comment