So I haven't blogged in awhile so I would like to start out by apologizing to all of my devout readers who check my blog daily. :) haha jk.
This first picture I am posting is a picture of a bug that my roommate Ashley and I discovered in our room a couple of nights ago. It is seriously the most disgusting bug I have ever seen. Ashley being the nice roommate that she is, killed it! It was seriously the scariest thing. haha

Tonight, I just got back from going to a concert. It was Allred, Jason Reeves, and Yellowcard. Allred and Jason Reeves were amazing. Yellowcard was ok but wasn't that great. Below is a picture of me with Allred. :) He was amazing!

Well that is all for tonight. Peace Out!
3 comments:
I am totally a devout reader of your blog! It brings me joy that you finally updated...It sounds like you are having a good time at college. I can't wait to hear more stories and see more pictures *hint hint*
Now I have you on my desktop I will be a devout reader also. Glad you had fun at the concert.
hey! he came here last weekend. i saw him, and loved him. we talked afterward about musical things, and in that short time, i fell in love with him, his loop pedal, and his red mac. <3
this is the real deal emily.
also, i'm still confused why THAT BUG was under a title containing the word "fun".
:/
Post a Comment