Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm an Aggie!

It's official. I am an aggie! Yesterday was my first day of classes and it was pretty much amazing. :) At night there was an institute social thing and it was interesting to say the least. It was pretty fun. I really need to work on my social skills. I am doing better but can still be a little shy. My roommate Ashley and I had an interesting boy come to talk to us before the dance. He seemed nice enough but kind of weird.
My birthday was the day before and it was a party. I woke up late because I didn't have church until 12:30 and it wasn't like I really had anywhere to be. I went to church and after I introduced myself in Relief Society they said it was my birthday so they all wished me a Happy Birthday. Then at Sunday Sweets that night my whole ward sang to me and threw confetti on me. So that is my life as an Aggie so far. It is pretty fun.

4 comments:

EaST said...

Congratulations!!! I hope USU is as good for you as it was for me. GO AGGIES!!!Are you a "true" aggie???

Deneille said...

I am so glad that you are enjoying USU...Make sure to keep your blog updated. I want to hear stories and see pictures :)

sarah said...

Go you! I hope your birthday was a good one, and I'm so happy you're up here at USU!

Celeste said...

Emily covered in confetti would be a good thing, I think...

Also, you are awesome. You go out of your comfort zone and "work on [your] social skills". :)

Have fun up there!