Monday, November 19, 2007
Life!!
Today is November 19, 2007! Yay! I am at work right now! So much fun. haha not really. It's ok though I get off in 22 minutes. So I haven't posted in ages. Today was a good school day. I woke up early to finish a paper and then I was a little late to my first class but I don't really care. I then proceeded through my classes and then my 11 o'clock class got cancelled. Super fun! My friend Celeste and I tried to convince one of our friends to ditch with us but she wouldn't but then she walked to class and found out it was cancelled. She was a little irritated but I think she will get over it. History was a little boring today. Institute was good but long. I don't have school for the rest of the week! I am going to Mesa for Thanksgiving with my moms side of the family. So super excited. That is all for now! Peace Out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Biology was wonderful today, wasn't it? haha I must have been oblivious to Amber's irritation. I feel bad! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving in Mesa, friend! :)
Post a Comment