So today was Freshman Orientation for me. It was pretty lame. I did meet a new friend and register for classes but other than that it was lame. They played all sorts of getting to know you games and being able to trust people games but it was just pretty lame. They were just forcing us to meet new people. I guess that it kind of worked. I did meet new people and I was able to sign up for my classes. I am all ready to go for Fall Semester. YAY. I know that this is kind of boring but I thought that I would just add this in, in case anyone was even interested. I guess that is all for now. Peace Out!
1 comment:
I remember Freshman Orientation. I don't remember what we did, but I remember not having to much fun. So exciting to be starting school.
Post a Comment