Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Saturday Fun!!

On Saturday March 21 I had a pretty eventful day! First I woke up and played racquetball with my sister Kristen and I almost won! It was soo close! Oh well, next time for sure. Then I went to my Relief Society's Super Saturday. I signed up to make cute block letters that spell Faith!


To the left is a cute picture of my letters! I think they turned out pretty cute!

After Relief Society I went over to my sister's house to watch March Madness! In reality I went over there and fell asleep on her floor. It was still fun. I watched for a little while. :)

I also had a date on Saturday night so I went home and got ready. My roommate Ashley made me look pretty.

Down below is a picture of how cute I looked... Cute huh?

The date was great! We went to a play and ate ice cream!

3 comments:

EaST said...

I'm glad you had a fun Saturday...Keep posting/sending pictures. Stacie

Deneille said...

You look absolutely adorable...I am happy that you had such a fabulous Saturday!

Will and Chelsea said...

I love your letters! I wish my ward here did something like that. You do look pretty darn cute for your date and I LOVE your hair!!